Flowserve with extensive experience of more than 150 years and having supplied products to some of the most critical applications in the world helps us cater to every need of the process industry, where flow is a prime criterion, be it a:
- Pumping System (fluid transfer)
- Valves Automation Solution (flow control)
- Pump and Valve Repair
Onsite assessment of systems to offer optimized Flow solutions helping customer cut their cost of pumping fluids.Solutions to upgrade or recondition existing pumping systems under expert guidance of Flowserve service team.We have a Dedicated Support Team for on and off site Maintenance and Service of Process Equipment’s.
The Goal of these facilities is to help customers improve the Operational Performance of their equipment while lowering their total cost of ownership.Based in Pune, Maharashtra India Our Support Team Fully Equipped and Staffed to handle all facets of Equipment Maintenance and Repair, including :
- Parts and Component Stocking and Supply
- Equipment Repair, Analysis and Testing
- Machining and Repair Welding
Our Support Team also offers a full menu of On-Site Services, including Installation ,Commissioning and Troubleshooting Machining With a Team of Highly Skilled Machinists, & well-equipped Machine Shop contains 1 VMC machine, Argon Welding and One Lathe Machine and a 10 Ton Overhead Crane and a completely equipped Fabrication Shop.
We provide unparalleled Machining capabilities, including:
- Lathe Work
- Flange Facing
- Base Plate Frame Modification
- Impeller Triming
Valve Automation & Repair
Our Qualified Technical Staff provides Expertise for every Quarter turn or Multi turn Valve Application. Working with the Support of the prominent Actuator and Controls manufacturers, Our Experienced Team of Engineers and Technicians can Design and deliver a Complete Range of Valve Automation Service to our Customer. Our Valve Automation center can support the needs of a Single Actuator Assembly or those of Projects both Domestic and International.
Our Automation Service Includes:
- Mounting of Electro-Pneumatic Actuators, Pneumatic Actuators and Hydraulic Actuators.
- Assembly and Testing of Completed Actuation Units.
- Supply and Mounting of Actuation Accessories like Positioners, Solenoid Valves, Limit Switches & AFR.
- Evaluate and Repair Valve Automation Systems and make appropriate Retrofits and Replacement.